3 Key Questions Procurement Pros Ask
- Can you meet our quality requirements, while also lowering our unit cost?
Oconomowoc Molding Products can do both, thanks to several industry-leading capabilities:
- Expert recommendations that save material, decrease molding time and improve component quality
- Suggesting tooling improvements that lower tool development cost, increase tool life and minimize the need for tooling repair
- Offering options in materials that save money, improve component performance and enhance esthetics
- Providing value added services (link to service list) that minimize extra steps and improve delivery turnaround time
All these services and more are available at no extra cost. We consider it an investment in long-term customer relationships.
- Can you fulfill our volume requirements cost-effectively?
Engineers who see our equipment list can tell at a glance that OMP is equipped to meet a demand for low to high capacity and high quality. These capabilities are balanced by a flexible staff that works with world-class productivity, without the costly constraints of antiquated work rules. A small, efficient group of expert managers keep production levels high without adding unnecessary overhead costs.
- Can you assure us of on-time delivery to our plant?
Timely delivery and short lead times are OMP strong points, thanks to our strategic location in the center of the Midwest, one of the most densely populated manufacturing regions in the US. Next day delivery of finished components is possible to most of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana and Michigan. More remote regions of these states may require two delivery days. Best of all, we’re close enough to visit in person…and many of our sourcing partners choose to do so!
If you have more questions, we are waiting with the answers…plus a free cost estimate. Contact our Support Team at: 262-567-1313.