OMP: What we do, and how we do it
Oconomowoc Molded Products creates injection molded parts from thermoplastics, with a focus on delivering the widest possible range of capabilities at an effective price.
- Injection molding machines from 40 to 500 tons
- Shot sizes from 1 oz. to 60 oz.
- A complete assortment of commodity and engineering grade resins
- An exceptional assortment of molding specialties and extra capabilities, including:
- Gas assist injection molding
- Insert injection molding
- Over molding
- Hand loaded inserts
- Value added services
- Plastic welding
- Pad printing
- Design help- working with customers on part and tool design, to reveal new ways to add quality and minimize costs. The services listed above were brought together as a part of our long-term goal: to do whatever it takes to build closer, longer-lasting customer relationships. This strategy shows in the ways we use decades of injection molding industry expertise to add value to every customer engagement.
- Materials insight- using our materials knowledge to suggest the right thermoplastic for durability, visual appeal and cost effectiveness
- Technical innovation- applying sophisticated techniques like overmolding and gas assist molding to trim weight, improve performance, cut costs and improve turnaround
It’s about capabilities and about commitment. But most of all, it’s about our customers.
Let us demonstrate Oconomowoc Molded Products commitment to injection molding excellence firsthand. Contact our Support Team for a free quote or design assistance at 262-567-1313